AQS 2021 Quilt A-Long — Christmas Moose Quilt


Christmas Prezzies from Dave
3 Fat Quarter Bundles

 Hello everyone!  Today is Thursday December 30 2021.

Well I did it!  

I finished a quilt top in a month. Unbelievable you say?  Well, you’re kinda right. 

Almost there...

This is a variation of The American Quilters Society 2021 December Quilt A-Long.  
You can find the pattern online.  💗AQS Christmas Countdown 2021

I have finished the red and white two colour quilt top except for two white borders and red or pinwheel cornerstones. I felt the pattern needed another border and I have just enough white left to finish it. I deviated from the original because I really didn’t want to do a ton of checkerboard squares, so I didn’t. I have to say that Day 14 was very difficult.  It was at least an inch too long.  I was very happy when it all came together.

Ta Da!

Maybe tomorrow I'll really finish it...

Or I might just start a new one...

I went to Walmart today and bought some solid white - 7 yards at $3.44 a yard .  What an amazing price!

I also bought some more polka dot fabric to go with the fat quarter bundle Dave gave me for Christmas.  Look at all those fabulous colours!  


The Mod Charms Quilt by Quilty Love works up fast and is fun.  Quilty Love Free Pattern

Happy Quilting everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts