Brrrrr….





 Hi everyone 

I’m back in Canada. No quilt shows here but lots of inspiration in my head and suitcases. I had to buy a second suitcase to bring all the material and books back that I had purchased. 



Who knew how much fabric you can squish into a gallon bag if you roll it up tightly. 



Lots going on this month

Janet Clare just posted Part 1 and 2 of her new 2022 Abracadabra Mystery Quilt. I’m so excited!  You can sign up for her Newsletter 

Irma over on Facebook at Quilts by Cheri - Friendship Group has posted and already done a tutorial on March’s block. 

Jenifer, a moderator on Quilts by Cheri FB, posted her lists of Works in Progress - otherwise known as WIPs.  She has quite a few listed on a lovely form you can down load for free from Patchwork and Poodles. Elaine Bergman the powerhouse behind Patchwork and Poodles has beautiful patterns, freebies, tutorials and a Blog of course.  Quilt projects tracker sheet

My Etobicoke Quilt Guild had a Bee Night for our February meeting.  Lollipops 

I am finding it very overwhelming.  I am lucky how many choices I have but the problem, as always, seems to be to make a decision and stuck to it.

Off to the sewing/messy room with some wonderful new to me browns and creams to make the Cheri Basket Quilt 

 as posted by Suzanne on FB. 

 Wish me luck - it’s cold out there!!!


Comments

Popular Posts