Setting up my very first Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog - finishing my unfinished quilts

As you can probably imagine, this is all a little frustrating....kinda like making all your points come out perfectly.

Lots to learn and lots and to show.  
I have lots of plans and lots of quilts in my head and in my quilt studio (more about that later) which I plan to share with you in an attempt to become more accountable, 
Yes, accountable  - which roughly translates to finishing more quilts.  Quilts I have already started. 

When I figure out how to post pictures easily I will do it.  
Until then - happy quilting.

Quiltingly yours
Pam

Comments

  1. I am very excited about your new blog. Hopefully it will inspire you to finish some of your quilts and our house will be a little less cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts