Wow! Is it really this easy?

 Can I blog from my phone?  Who knew???

Well, September is whizzing by with two new quilts started and nothing finished. 

I bought material at Walmart in Napanee for the Let’s Be Friends Sew Along 2021 at Border Creek Station. Sherri is doing a Blueberry Pie theme but I’ve chosen more of a peach pie or creamsicle colour way. I’ve washed and ironed and started to cut out. That’s all so far. No stitching yet….

Now if I can only figure out how to add a picture….hmmm

No it is not that easy. No pictures yet. I’ve got to figure it out. A steep learning curve. 

Anyway, the second quilt I’ve started is a Blackbird Quilt by Cheri Payne. It is called A Blackbird Gathering. I love it. 

The pattern is available on the Quilts by Cheri - Friendship Group  Facebook page under Files. I’ve freezer paper prepped two blocks and started to hand applique the pieces. I’m a little (a lot) intimidated by the little stars. I think I’ll try needle turn for them. 

Okedoke. That’s all for now. 

Happy quilting! 

Comments

Popular Posts