Fall Baby Steps



Fall is here.  
What a glorious day at the cottage.


Milkweed ready to fly away. 


 

It is hunting season here in Canada. It is not an issue in the city but in the country you can hear the shotguns going off.  Deer season opened November 1st. 

It seems a long way from March and NASA’s launch to Mars.

High time to finish embroidering seven letters. 

November is also the season of taking baby steps and accomplishing one thing at a time for me. Janet Clare just posted her September/October appliqués and I am feeling very far behind. Obviously.
 I haven’t even finished the first instalment - the house. 
Nevertheless I decided to appliqué my two prepped hearts and try couching for the first time. 

I think they look pretty good. 
February.



The last hurrah - Goldenrod in November.


 

These two beauties are from Cheri Payne’s Blackbird quilt.    I’m persevering  but must admit that I do not like these tiny green leaves  I’m free hand appliqueing.  


lol Christmas is coming. This little bit of knitting will be a bell for the tree  if and when I sew it together and add a bell and a loop.

Well gotta go and attend to the carrots for dinner.  

Happy quilting everyone  



Comments

  1. Good job Pam. Persevere might be the watchword for 2022.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts