Happy New Year! Happy New Quilt!

Polka Dots!

 Happy New Year everyone!  

I am so excited to be beginning a new quilt! Un huh, that’s right, a new quilt. All new material and a pattern I’ve used once before. Quilty Love has a free pattern on her web site called Mod Charms. You can find it here… Quilty Love

I didn’t  use charm squares. I used fat quarters and some 6 inch yardage for the polka dots.  I used yardage for the solid white background. 

 I cut the pattern differently too. Instead of all five inch squares I cut some 5 x 9 1/2 and some 5 x 14 so I didn’t  have as many seams. Once cut it goes together very quickly. 

Laid out in the clubhouse 

This is a fun quilt!  I’m enjoying making it. 

Sewing on The Spartan!

Happy quilting everyone and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts