Happy Groundhog Day!


Wow! Another month has come and gone. 
 Yesterday Dave and I took a walk around Lake Seminole and saw some beautiful birds. I'm always so amazed that these wonderous creatures let me photograph them. 

Anhinga drying its wings  
Wood Stork 
Juvenile Wood Stork

Underfoot there were many brown spherical seed pods that reminded me of the Covid virus. It is amazing how the world works. 


Janet D lives in the same condo complex as me. She shared with me the quilt she worked on for ten years. 

Hand Made by Janet
Label 


Holly Hocks Quilt 

Hand Embroidery 

Hand Appliqué 

Hand Quilted
Feather 

Close Up

And as for me?  
   Well, I’m still working on my giant Hawaiian. 
        
Folded to a workable size

I’m loving it.  
Isn’t quilting so fabulous?  So many quilts and so many styles and so many colours and so many ideas and dreams. 
Dreaming of it finished. Gotta go…



Comments

Popular Posts