A little bit of Hawaii…



 I’m away from my machine for a few days so I packed my Hawaiian. 

Just slow stitching in the bedroom. 

Needle turn appliqué 

The back

Holding tight

Stretched out supporting the quilt top

And now for something completely different…

Quilted clothes or more accurately clothes made out of quilts that have been discarded and found and repurposed.  

Check out Rebecca Caulford’s website Honeybea .

This article was in Chatelaine magazine’s  October issue.  I knew quilting was mainstream.  

Or how about quilty sneakers? Vans Canada

They have quite a few options in style and colours. You can even customize your new shoes - that’ll cost more though. 

What fun!!  I think I’ll try to wear my beautiful brocade boots today! Or maybe a quilty skirt… 

Just dreaming…..

Comments

Popular Posts