Quiltfolk’s Patchwork & Prose


So…. the magazine Quiltfolk is running a book themed Block of the Month which has caught my imagination.  

They are offering all sorts of fun speakers, videos and support like a private Facebook Page. 

 Jenni Smith is the face behind it all. She says, and I quote,  “In essence, book covers are the road map to a quilting adventure that has an unknown destination — scary maybe, but definitely worth seeking out!”


Patchwork & Prose as a concept intrigues me.   

 e. 


What’s not to love when you are able to combine my two favourite activities - quilting and reading?

However, having watched their live intro  (which was free) and a fab video on YouTube 
Quiltfolk Virtual Show-and-Tell Episode 2 showcasing the very talented Margaret Fleisher from Wyncote, Pennsylvania I was hooked. 
At least hooked on the idea. 
So now I’m looking at book covers every where I go. 

I haven’t made any yet - still dreaming. 


A few nests I saw on my walk. 



Happy quilting everyone. 
 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing the book covers as quilt squares! Get going Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts