Dog Days of Summer 2024

Dear people in Cyberspace,

It’s been a while… two years?  I can’t quite get my head around that. 

Anyway I’m working on a new quilt - pink and white hexies - and thought I’d share a few pictures and sort of get my feet wet again. 

Well I’ve run into a problem- I can’t seem to figure out how to upload pictures from my phone to my blog. Even Siri is no help. 

So I’m trying copy and paste …

Well that didn’t work. The picture was HUGE!!!!  So big I couldn’t see it. It was a black blur of immense proportions. 

Enough for today… the lake is calling and I’m going to go for a swim. 

So have a lovely day everyone - my four subscribers - and I’ll work on getting pictures for next time. 

Btw - The only reason I’m sending this out is so I can cross BLOG off my ToDo List 😀. 

Happy quilting, 

Pam 🪡🧵

Comments

  1. Can’t wait to see what you’re working on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you figured out the problem with your photos. Good to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts